Friday, February 24, 2012

Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad Review

Just a quick review on Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad. The one I have pictured is Pastel Perfects in 30Q Seahorse Frost.  I picked up this quad a week or so ago , It has four colors. They are labeled as Base, Lid,Crease and Liner. 
30Q Seashore Frost

30 Q Sea Shore Frost

(Left to Right- Base, Lid,Crease,Liner)

With it on , a little sloppy (whoops)!

I was honestly not expecting this quad to give me that much color pay off when I first bought it . I have not gotten a Maybelline quad in some time. The last time I have used one , they were not that great. I was very impressed with the color pay out . It went on nicely , It is not chalky at all . If used with a eye shadow primer , it will stay on and apply easier as well. Another plus is being able to build it up at much as you like, some like this , others do not . I personal like it , so i can go for different looks with it.

Packaging - 4/5

Wear - 4/5
Pigmentation - 3/5
Ease of Use- 5/5
Price- 5/5

Over All Rating B+

Available at most drugstores , $5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...