Sunday, March 11, 2012

Revlon Color Stay Eye Shadow Quad

It has been so long since my last post! I have been under the weather and so busy , I have not found the strength till today ! The weather is finally getting better , I am so excited ! I hope it stays this way !


Review on  Revlon Color Stay Eye Shadow Quad in 575 Delightful 




I tried this quad out for a few days , I am not very happy with it . It has beautiful colors and they come out amazing . They go on fairly well also , however the colors did not stay on very well at all . To me you can have the most beautiful colors but if it wont stay on then it is no use to you . I tried it with a base as well , the results were a little better but about the same . 

Packaging-4/5
Wear- 2/5
Pigmentation- 2/5
Ease of Use- 4/5
Price- 5/5

Over All Rating : D+
Available at most drugstores, $5-8


What was your experience with this product ? How does it differ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...