Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hautelook Haul Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume IV

Hey everyone just wanted to show you what I got from Hautelook.com . Just one little thing that is awesome . I picked up the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume IV ! 
I was hesitant, I didn't know if I was going to like it and when first looking at it , when I received it in the mail today . I was very happy with my choice , the colors are beautiful ! I picked it up for I believe only $29. Which is awesome! 



Left to Right - Blue Bus, Gunmetal, Cobra, Baked, Bender, Gravity, Lost, Hijack

Left to Right- Midnight Cowgirl, Sin, Midnight Rodeo, Crystal, Bust, Missionary, Skimp, Zephyr



I love these colors , they are so pretty ! I can not wait to use this! They have pretty frequent sales for Urban Decay , which is wonderful . They have daily deals on many things, You can get many things for half if not more of the price of the original ! Love it ! If you would like to sign up , you can here http://www.hautelook.com/short/3BvVf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...