Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lancome Rose Romance Pallet Review /Look


Lancome released a new Spring 2012 Collection , one item caught my eye which was the Rose Romance Palette, with 5 shadows and liner . 



All over color, Lid color, Crease color,Highlighter and Liner Color

Applied on 

This is actually my first Lancome palette and I love it so far. It is easy to use and it went on easy and stayed on all day which is always a plus for anyone . I love the subtle yet effective colors in it as well , I like my eyes to be subtle . I got many compliments when wearing it as well ! It is a little pricey , I got a free gift with it so I did  not see it as being so bad! 


Packaging- 5/5

Wear- 5/5
Pigmentation 4/5
Ease of Use 5/5
Price 3/5

Over All Rating - A

Avaliable at www.lancome.com or a lancome counter near you $49





/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...