Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January Favorites 2012


Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my first favorites post ever! YAY! Let me know what you think of some of the products I love and something you use that is similar to what I use. I love trying new things out!

 FACE:
1. e.l.f Contouring Blush&Bronzing Powder - I love this for exactly what it is intended for , they are very great colors and has great wear. $3
2. Nars Blush in Super Orgasm - I love this , I had stopped using it for a long while and started again . I think it is a nice subtle color for the cold days with all that beautiful glitter in it! $28
3. Benefits The POREfessional - described as a Pro balm to minimize appearance of pores. Basically used as a face primer , I use this on cheeks , nose and my tzone to help with dryness as well in the winter months. Full Size is $29. I have travel size pictured.
4.Benefit Erase Paste- described as a brighting camouflage for eyes and face. So basically used as a concealer . I mainly use it for my under eye darkness and on any problem spots on my face. Full size is $26 . I have a smaller one pictured that came with a set I purchased .
5. MAC Mineralized Skin finish(Medium Deep)- I use this when I am done with my foundation as a all over powder. $29
6. Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation(420 Warm Sand) - This is a some what new foundation from Rimmel , I have had it for about a month or so now and I love it . It is build able coverage with a light weight feel . $3.99-$5.99
7. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 - This is basically a facial toner or astringent(it is not actually a lotion). I use this after removing makeup with makeup remover to take away any extra that was missed and also to help clear pores out better. $12.50- $21
8. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer - I use this a facial lotion after I use the Clinique Clarifying Lotion. $24.50

EYES:
1.Salon Perfect False Lashes- I just started using false lashes. These are one of my go to kinds that I have been using , they are not to bold or out there, but give me the look I want. $3-$5
2.Duo Eyelash Adhesive- This is a waterproof formula from them, I love it . It goes on easy and it dries to a complete clear while being waterproof. $3-6
3.Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - I love this ! All I can say . It makes my lashes long and bold and I think they look great with two coats applied.
4. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner- I love this eyeliner more then any I have ever used before. It does not smudge , it stays on all day and it is SO easy to apply. If I can apply this at 5am and still half a sleep before coffee without one flaw , this is what makes me realize how wonderful it is . $6-9
5. L'Oreal 24 hour Infallible Eye Shadow(997 Eternal Sunshine) - a new eye shadow from them , I love this color in particular . It goes on so easy , has such a beautiful color and it does stay on all day . I have had it crease minimally on me one time out of many . $8-9

LIPS:
1.Yes To Carrots Lip Butter- I use it as a basic lip balm , it does not get sticky and it works well. $4-6
2.Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick(006 Pink Blush)- I love this formula of lipstick , I think it goes on well with good color for a good price. I love this color in particular - It is a great dupe for Macs Lady Gaga. $4-6

Another one of my favorites for this category is the new Lip Butters from Revlon. I do not have it pictured because I have it at work . I do love it though . It goes on with good color and is very moisturizing. $7-9

NAILS:
1. Sally Hansen Recovery Nail System Rehab- I am using this now after removing my acrylic nails I had on for so many months , so far it has been improving them . To bad I don't think it is available any longer :(
2. Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream- I love this for a cuticle cream , I carry it in my pocket and put it on throughout the day to help with the growth of my nails. Smells wonderful too ! $6-8


Let me know what you think of these products or something similair you use! Thanks!


- Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...