Saturday, February 11, 2012

OPI Holland Collection Mini Set

Hey everyone! I picked up the minis of the new OPI Holland Collection . Just wanted to share the colors with you ! When I swatched them on the color wheel , I fell even more in love with these colors. I may have to go back and pick up some of the other colors as well . They are so pretty, some of them have creme finishes and others have tiny shimmer in them , I love my shimmer ! 
The box with swatches (left to right : I have a herring problem, Red Lights Ahead......Where?,Kiss Me On My Tulips, Pedal Faster Suzi!)

Close up-(left to right : I have a herring problem, Red Lights Ahead......Where?,Kiss Me On My Tulips, Pedal Faster Suzi!)

What are your favorites from this collection ? 

You can view the full collection & all the colors @ www.opi.com , also enter to win the whole collection there too ! How awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...