Friday, January 27, 2012

Zoya Swatches Haul

Hey everyone ! Just wanted to show you the colors I got recently from Zoya.com. They had a coupon code to get 2 free polishes and you had to pay $6.95 shipping and handling or you could have spent $25 or more , gotten the two free colors and also free shipping . I went with the second offer instead. These are what I picked up, I adore all the shimmer colors. I also bought some creme colors and didnt notice how close in shades they were until actually seeing them . This is picture heavy and I took pictures with and without flash and some of them change the color alot , very weird . 
Remember this offer is expired , but I would follow them on Facebook because that's where I find out about all the cool stuff! 
I think my favorites from these are Faye and Rica , they are SO pretty on . Which do you prefer ?




Faye with Flash One Coat


Faye without flash one coat


Apple without flash one coat 


Apple with flash one coat 


Kimmy with flash one coat


Kimmy without flash one coat


Rica without flash one coat 


Rica with flash one coat 


Meadow without flash one coat 


Meadow with flash one coat 


Kendal with flash one coat 


Kendal without flash one coat 


Pandora without flash one coat 


Pandora with flash one coat( this was very hard to get right on the color with the flash , this was shockingly the best I could get )





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...