Friday, January 20, 2012

Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation Review

Hey everyone! I have been so busy shopping and working . I have been delayed in new posts! I have so much to show . I have a alot of hauls coming soon! lol

So I was hearing good things about this clean finish foundation from the web , and I had to try it out myself. Let me tell you , I adore it so 
much!!!! 

I have been using it now for about a week , and I love it . I stopped using my Mac Prolong wear and started using this daily. 
The things I like about this product is the bottle , for one. I have never liked glass bottles, you cant always get all of your product out firstly and secondly you cant cut it open to get it either!!!! So the reason I love this is the attachment it has when you open the bottle.( I have it pictured also for you too see.) I like it so much , also you don't waste pouring out to much product . You can simply apply what you need and put back in the bottle. Which is awesome! 

What else I like about this is that is does cover very well , it claims to be 100% pore less. I don't think that is true . HOWEVER , it does do a darn good job at cover your pores. Along with that, it is not heavy feeling on your face. The foundation I have been using for about 2 years now , always felt kind of heavy for my taste , but it lasted and covered well so i kept to it . This one is giving me all those things plus it feels light on your face. 
It is nice also because it comes in a variety of colors for skin tones , which is lovely! 

All in all though , I think this is a great product. I bought my first one at Ulta for $4.99. Not bad at all, and can you believe I went to Walmart and they sell it for $3.97!!!! OMG! So yes I picked up a back up ! So if you are interested , and wanna pay even less I would go to Walmart for it ! 

Thanks! Hauls coming soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...