Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Perfect Eyes Review Kit

Hey everyone - I recently picked up two of these from my Avon Representative. Lucky for me I procrastinated , because I had been wanting to get them for awhile . I kept forgetting and ended up getting them for $5 each ! How awesome is that ! So if you like them , try and get them before your Avon is out of them . Remember you can always just go to Avon.com and order off the website if you don't have a Avon Rep near you . 



Deep Purple

Deep Purple swatches

Cinnamon Toast

Cinnamon Toast swatches

I like these , I think they are easy to use as well. They go on easy , and blend well together. I think the pigmentation is fairly well , especially for the price I paid. They stay on well also , I have worn them through a few work days. Just remember to use a eye shadow primer before hand !! 

Packaging-4/5
Wear-3/5
Pigmentation-3/5
Ease of Use-5/5
Price-5/5


Available from your local Avon Rep or from www.avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...